Friday, November 02, 2012

Foto Friday: Our Year in Photos

ouryearinphotos

I've totally been falling behind on these... but this week I was on it! the prompt was Halloween!

Eli was a chicken.. well at least for one day. He was also a ninja turtle and then for actual trick or treating he was a bunny batman.
Halloween 2012

Alden was Harry Potter
Halloween 2012

And Lucy was Cleopatra
Halloween 2012

Oliver was a robot for one party but I never got a shot of it.

And as our tradition I made donuts to hand out.... and this year I made bags in my printer to put the donuts in..
Halloween 2012

How was YOUR Halloween??

4 comments:

Christal said...

Those bags were awesome what a great idea!! and ELI was awesome I totally laughed when i saw him so eli!! Love that kid!!

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me how how you did the bags!
I am in need of doing something like this for a hockey event. Did you special bags?
Thanks!!
Sandra
Whitehorse, Yukon

The Lowry's said...

We had a great halloween, thanks for asking :)
Hmm might have to stop by your house next year, I've always wanted to try your donuts. was going to come and learn how to make them months back, but didn't happen.
CUTE bags! Your amazing Rhonda!

Heather M. said...

those bags are totally awesome! you rock! and i love your kids costumes too.