Monday, November 19, 2012

Girl's Trip

A few weeks ago now I got the chance to go down to Great Falls for the weekend. Well a one nighter. We packed the van full of ladies and then had a roof topper and went shopping. It was suuuuper fun. And I am glad Regan was able to stay home. It was tricky since a lady went into labour the morning I was supposed to leave and I didn't have any one else to watch the kids. My MIL had had knee surgery and couldn't. Another friend almost changed her day just to help me out. But it all worked out and I was able to go have fun. I really haven't shared any pictures, but I told the ladies I would so here some are.
Here all of us are outside the condo we stayed at. Three of us are pregnant and between the six of us we have 22 kids... plus the three coming.... woah hey? :)
DSC_5071
DSC_5058
DSC_5059
DSC_5063
This one cracks me up... Mandy trying to jam all our stuff in the topper...
DSC_5066
DSC_5068
DSC_5069
By the end our van was LOADED.... look how low to the ground it is.... hahahah
DSC_5074
It was a great trip. Lots of fun. And I am so glad my hubby made it work out that I could do it!

5 comments:

Alysha Sladek said...

How fun!!! I love how many kids you have between you all. That's fantastic. Girls trips are most definitely needed!

Mike and Jodi said...

Looks fun! Glad you got to go.

Christal said...

So fun so glad you got to go despite the morning of eh:) fun pictures!!

Chelsea Belle said...

Speak for a spot next time!!! I could seriously go for some ol' 11th ward girls fun!

Skin Pigments said...

The girls trip has been shared in the post here.know all about it